Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Images from 2014 Mount Vernon Missouri Teacher Weekend

I had an incredible several days as a participant in the 2014 Mount Vernon Missouri Teacher Workshop this past week. I will be adding some blog posts about the experience but wanted to share some of my favorite photos for the workshop in this blog post.

I love to take pictures at workshops such as this and I have posted over 750 of my images from the Mount Vernon workshop on Flickr.  You can view them here.

Mount Vernon in the morning

Reading Room at the Fred W. Smith National Library for the Study of George Washington at Mount Vernon

View of sunrise from the porch at Mount Vernon

Washington's original books

Flower on the grounds at Mount Vernon

Vegetable garden at Mount Vernon

Reenactors at Mount Vernon Colonial Faire

Bakery at the MountVernon Colonial Faire

View from window of Washington's gristmill

Posed contemplation while in the manuscript room of Washington Library

No comments:

Post a Comment