Monday, August 18, 2014

Taking the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge - That Was Refreshing!


Over the weekend I was challenged by JD Dalrymple of Nebraska along with some other educators on Twitter to participate in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.  I accepted the challenge and in addition to donating to the ALS Association I also allowed my wife to drop a bucket of ice water on me Sunday.  

I decided to put a GoPro camera on a selfie stick to record the moment.  My kids thought it was pretty funny too.  Here is the video:


I then challenged two fellow teachers who I consider to be great friends - William Chamberlain of Noel, Missouri and Lance Huebner of Liberty - to the Ice Bucket Challenge. To date the Ice Bucket Challenge has been a huge success for the ALS Association.

The story of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is definitely worth 7 minutes of your day - check out this video from ESPN.


No comments:

Post a Comment