Sunday, August 10, 2014

My 1:1 Journey - Video #1 - What is This?

In one week my classroom will be 1:1 when all of my 8th grade students at Discovery Middle School will be given a MacBook Air.  This year I will be recording short video reflections on everything from philosophy, how it will impact my teaching and miscellaneous thoughts. I predict there will be mix of successes and failures. Come along for the ride and please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.

Here is video #1:



1 comment:

  1. Love the video series! What a fantastic way to model the types of media that can be used on a blog. Be sure to share with us your tips and tricks for what you are using and how it is going so that we can also replicate similar processes with other educators and students. I can't wait to learn from your experiences this year, Eric! GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete