Friday, June 29, 2007

Podcast #97 - 2007 Atlanta NECC Poster Session - Using Web 2.0 Tools in the Social Studies Classroom


Hello. Today's podcast is a personal reflection on the poster session I presented at NECC 2007 last week in Atlanta - "Using Web 2.0 Tools in the Social Studies Classroom" .I had a great time meeting and discussing educational technology with all the fine people who stopped by and really enjoyed meeting some listeners of the podcast. I have created a page for the poster session with some links to articles that further describe how we use web 2.0 tools in my classroom. Thanks to all the people who visited my poster session and I hope to continue the conversation with many of you from around the country.

If you have any comments or questions about this episode or the podcast in general please feel free to leave a comment to this blog post or e-mail me at speakingofhistory@gmail.com I would enjoy hearing from you.



Show Notes for Podcast #97:

n07s366, necc2007, necc07

3 comments:

  1. Eric,

    Sorry I could not make it to Atlanta (some state policy) any what is the article in the picture that says "The Dixie Clicks"?

    Thanks,

    Jim Beeghley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim - Hello. Thanks for the comment. The item you see in the picture with the title "The Dixie Clicks" is an article I wrote for School Library Journal magazine about the book blog project we did last year. The article describes how we set up the blog, how it worked and some overall background information. It appeared in the December 2006 issue and you can also read it online at http://www.schoollibraryjournal.com/article/CA6395089.html

    Thanks.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric

    Pleasure to meet you in Atlanta and I thanks for the heads up on the economics information. I look forward to continuing the conversation with you down the road.

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete